Technical specification for airgel insulation coating construction applications
Application of airgel insulation coating architectural specification
Technical specification for building application of aerogel insulation coating
In order to meet the building airgel insulation coating application needs, provide complete technical achievements in aerogels designed thermal insulation coatings architectural applications, construction and acceptance requirements and other aspects, combined with Hunan system to solve technical problems airgel insulation coating construction applications, as airgel insulation coating construction applications provide the basis for the design, construction and acceptance requirements and other aspects, the preparation of the procedures. Regulation making group in the preparation of the study, national, industry and Hunan existing standards as the basis for the necessary tests, summed up the experience airgel insulation coating construction applications engineering, drawing on other similar construction work provisions experience and standards, combined with the specific circumstances of Hunan Province and preparation. General procedures include, terminology, materials, design, construction, quality inspection, chapters 6, airgel insulation coating properties of the material construction applications, technical requirements, and the design and construction of the respective acceptance were systematically specific provisions. Prepared by the procedure set number of discussions to form a multi-draft, repeatedly modified, a draft form, please production, design, research, management, construction and other units and experts for their valuable advice. Please send comments relevant to email@example.com extremely grateful!
1.0.1 to promote the application ofin construction, to ensure project quality, specification airgel design, construction and acceptance insulation coating engineering, the development of this procedure. 1.0.2 This procedure is applied Hunan new construction, renovation and expansion of general industrial and civil use of airgel insulation coating design, construction and inspection. 1.0.3 airgel insulation coatings in construction, in addition shall comply with the provisions of this regulation, there should be in line with national, industry and Hunan relevant existing standards.
2, the terminology and symbols
The term & 2.1
2.1.1 airgel insulation coating aerogel insulation coating airgel as the main filler, using a suitable stabilizing agent dispersed uniformly to prepare a slurry, and the choice of targeted film formers prepared by mixing with other additives. 2.1.2 airgel insulation coating systems aerogel insulation coating system applied to the building wall or ceiling surface, a multilayer coating airgel insulation composite coating is formed after application is greater than the total dry film thickness of 2.0mm, decorative coating system, and thermal insulation functions. 2.1.3 airgel basecoat dedicated special primer coating with aerogel to functional materials and additives formulated, the base layer coated on the surface of the airgel insulation putty, since the role of alkali and hydrophobic closed, since the base layer and the effect of increasing the strength of the coating adhesion. 2.1.4 airgel insulation in paint insulation intermediate coating with aerogel nano airgel powder prepared as main functional material having a heat-insulating intermediate coating paste function, after applying a dry film thickness of not less than 1.0mm. 2.1.5 airgel insulation topcoats insulation flat top coating with aerogel nano airgel powder as a decorative surface coatings, insulating function produced mainly functional material, into Screeding and texture type. 2.1.6 Liquid putty nano insulation liquid nano thermal insulation putty ceramic powder as the main function of the vacuum bead material to the polymer powder and the inorganic binder materials, the preparation and functional materials and additives, caulking pore primary wall, both having a soft putty exterior wall effect, but also has thermal insulation effect, a base layer of liquid insulation special putty material meet the requirements for the airgel insulation coating.
K– external wall, roof, floor and other building construction or interior unused entity airgel insulation coating systems heat transfer coefficient [W / (K · m2)]; K\’- – exterior walls, roof, interior walls or floors and other building construction entityHeat transfer coefficients using airgel insulation coating systems [W / (K · m2)]; R– airgel insulation resistance of the coating system (K · m2 / W).
3, a material
3.1 General provisions
3.1.1 Selection airgel insulation coating systems should follow the safe, reliable, energy saving, non-toxic, fire resistant, stain-resistant mold the rules. 3.1.2 airgel insulation coating system adheres to the base layer should be a building wall, roof, floor and other structural layer entities. When coated with a leveling layer on the structural layer entity, the base layer should be leveling layer. 3.1.3 Types Specifications airgel insulation coating systems engineering characteristics should be selected according to the situation, location, and other parts of envelope used. 3.1.4 airgel insulation coating system outer envelope surface of the type of harmful substances should be consistent with existing national standards GB 24408 of \”building wall paint harmful substances.\” 3.1.5 airgel insulation in the building envelope surface coating systems type of harmful substances should be consistent with existing national standards, \”interior decoration materials, interior wall paint harmful substances\” GB 18582\’s.
3.2 airgel insulation coating systems
3.2.1 airgel insulation coating systems when exposed surface of envelope type, the insulation system consists of a liquid nano putty, basecoat, in paint, painted surfaces composition, airgel insulation coating systems built upon the surface of envelope type, the insulation system consists of a liquid nano putty, basecoat, the paint compositions, coating systems airgel insulation product should comply with the current provisions, while it Key performance indicators should comply with table 3.2.1. Table 3.2.1 Building key performance indicators airgel insulation coating system
|Sequence||Test item||with the outer envelope surface||used in the envelope surface of the|
|1||artificial aging resistance||appearance no foaming, no peeling no cracks||≥2000h||≥300h|
|2||Thermal resistance, K · m2 / W||≥0.60||≥0.40|
- a liquid holding putty coating thickness not less than 2mm, two basecoat coating layer, the paint coating thickness is not less than 1mm, two coat topcoats.
Item detecting method according to the current standards groups \”Building ceramic beads adiabatic vacuum systems\” specified in Test Method T / CECS 10002 in. Predetermined
The method according to the current detecting resistance national standard \”building exterior doors and windows and insulation performance grading method for detecting\” GB / T8484, the first detection of known resistance standard plate (extruded polystyrene board with a skin plate 30mm thick, the thermal conductivity should ≤0.03W / mK) of the heat transfer coefficient K plate, and then standard plate on one side (the side as a cold) priming detection airgel insulation coating systems. After drying its thickness measured (with vernier calipers) and tested for measuring heat transfer coefficient K, the thermal resistance of the coating layer is calculated as follows: R = 1 / K measured -1 / K plate
3.2.2 for an outer building when the wall, the liquid nano insulation putty should be consistent with the current industry standard \”exterior wall putty\” the relevant provisions JG / T157 and table 3.2.2 should be met. Table 3.2.2 Liquid putty nano insulation technical requirements
|96, no abnormal|
|standard status ≥||0.60 [123 ]|
|[ 123] low temperature stability|
|drying time (dry) / h ≤|
|[123 ] 48, no abnormal|
|acid / h||48, no abnormal|
|after immersion in water ≥||0.50|
|and white light / h||600, no foaming, no peeling, no cracks|
|powder / level ≤||1|
|disposed 24h, water permeability of less than 2 ml||GB / T9779 [123 ]|
|≥0.664K · m2 / W|
|thermal resistance topcoat (0.2mm two)||≥0.090K · m2 / W [123 ]|
|[ 123] Crosshatch 0|
|\”ceramic beads vacuum adiabatic system architecture\” provisions in 10002-2017||T / CECS 6.4 of [ 123] freeze-thaw resistance (5)|
3.2.7 alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh should meet the current industry standard \”alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh\” JC / T 841 to provisions.
|4.1.1 airgel insulation coating system should be used to ensure the security, fire safety and environmental safety, and to ensure the performance and durability of the entire system performance. 4.1.2 airgel insulation exterior house paint system should have acid rain resistance, should be able to withstand repeated long-term effect of the outdoor climate without causing damage. 4.1.3 building facades airgel insulation coating system should have a crack seepage performance.4.1.4 In the proper use and normal maintenance conditions, the useful life of the building envelope outer chamber airgel insulation coating system should not be less than twice the national standard, and not less than 20 years; building envelope Indoor life side airgel insulation coating system should not be less than 2.5 times the national standard, and not less than 25 years. When insulation properties, the coating properties of the surface decorative layer can not meet the requirements, timely maintenance. 4.1.5 airgel insulation coating system should be able to adapt to normal without causing deformation of the base layer peeling, crack or hollowing.||4.2.1 using the building envelope airgel insulation coating system, its thermal design envelope structure should be consistent with existing national standards \”civil thermal design specifications\” GB50176 and current 43/001, \”Hunan public building energy efficiency design standards\” Hunan Provincial standard for Engineering construction \”Hunan residential building energy efficiency design standards\” DBJ DBJ 43/003 of. 4.2.2 The use of airgel insulation coating system of the building exterior insulation system, its performance requirements and construction should comply with the relevant provisions of the industry standard \”exterior insulation engineering point of order\” JGJ 144\’s. 4.2.3 Building Envelope airgel insulation coating systems using energy-saving design, thermal conductivity or thermal insulation liquid nano putty layer values according to Table 3.2.2, the correction factor of 1.25; basecoat, primer surfacer paint and top coat paint according to table 3.2.3 thermal resistance value; airgel insulation coating systems take thermal resistance of the layers and. 4.2.4 When a predetermined envelope of thermal energy index value design, the heat transfer coefficient airgel insulation coating systems using external walls, roof, interior of floor, or other building under construction entity shall calculated: K\’= 1 / (R + 1 / K) (4.2.4)||4.2.5 airgel insulation coating systems for use within the building envelope insulation design, structural cold thermal bridge for the calculation, it should comply with the national standard \”civil thermal design specifications\” GB 50176 and Current engineering Hunan building local standards, \”Hunan Province residential building energy efficiency design standards\” DBJ relevant provisions of 43/001, \”Hunan public building energy efficiency design standards\” DBJ 43/003 of. 4.2.6 airgel insulation coating system with other composite thermal insulation systems, composite thermal insulation system should meet the following requirements:|
|insulation system should comply with the relevant provisions of the industry standard \”technical regulations insulation works within the external walls\” JGJ / T261 and the like.|
4.3.1 coating should be based on the characteristics of the materials used and the building, the building of the coated veneer make the necessary process design and construction techniques. Colors other than the color, color card Color building\’s exterior wall insulation should be stratified paint color cards selected by the project responsible party to provide, confirm, like closure for the data. Color should be light-colored or white. 4.3.2 The use of airgel insulation system of exterior wall paint, waterproof design can be determined according to the practice of local annual precipitation, the basic wind pressure, and should be consistent with the current industry standard \”building\’s exterior waterproofing technical regulations\” JGJ / T235 the relevant provisions. 4.3.3 The use of airgel insulation roof coating system, which is waterproof and drainage design, performance and configuration layer insulation system shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current national standard \”roof engineering point of order\” GB 50345\’s. 4.3.4 base layer of non-metallic materials (including concrete, masonry walls, etc., when a leveling layer, the base layer refers to a leveling layer) envelope surface of the basic structure of airgel insulation type coating systems exposed using the base layer include ( leveling layer), putty, primer layer, middle coat, topcoat (table 4.3.4). Table 4.3.4 using non-metallic materials base layer envelope exposed surface of the airgel insulation type coating systems configured substantially
The basic configuration of
- configuration diagram
① base layer (leveling layer)
reinforced concrete, masonry walls, etc., when there is when the leveling layer, the base layer refers to a leveling layer
|② putty||liquid nano insulation putty|
|[123 ] ④ undercoat layer||aerogelsInsulating basecoats|
|⑤ in coating||in airgel insulation paint|
|⑥ topcoat [ 123]|
|[123 ] base layer surface should be flat and not light, vertical vertical plane, Yang angle perpendicular Founder and without missing edge off angle, dividing joint (line) should be the same depth and the vertical-horizontal; tolerance should comply with the national standard \”building decoration quality acceptance \”of predetermined GB 50210;|
the moisture content should not exceed 10 %, and not less than or equal to 8%; pH value not greater than 10.
- 4.3.13 airgel insulation coating applied directly to the buildingWhen the exterior surface of a solid, water should use ordinary type putty; when used with composite exterior insulation system, the flexible water-resistant putty should be used. 4.3.14 When the airgel insulation coating applied directly to the surface of solid building walls, should use the general type putty; when used with the external wall insulation composite systems, flexible putty should be used; the water resistance and high bond strength requirements should be selected water resistant putty. 4.3.15 When using a metal material airgel insulation base layer coating systems, the surface should be clean, dry and should be treated against rust.
- 4.4.1 Existing Building Energy Saving Project rehabilitation programs should be developed on the basis of the existing building security, functionality and thermal performance diagnosis and pre-assessment. Program should take into account the decorative effect of building facades, and should meet the external walls and roof insulation, insulation, fire protection, water and other requirements. 4.4.2 for energy saving of the old wall, where the base layer should be different depending on the treatment:
- Coating finishes, wire brush should brush to the original finish, the use of cement and eradicate crisp portion mortar for finishing construction to meet the requirements. After
- or the like mosaic tile old finishes, coatings respond base layer checks the crisp finish or hollowing parts of eradication and repair, overall interfacial agent treatment, interfacial bond strength agent with the old finish is not It should be less than 0.4MPa.
- faced concrete, brick plain surface, water brush stone veneer interfacial agent should also be treated, the old interface agent veneer bonding strength of not less than 0.4MPa.
4.4 Existing Building Energy Saving Design
4.4.3 requires both roofing energy-saving projects should be designed to meet the current national standard \”roof engineering and technical specifications\” GB50315 and \”pitched roof engineering and technical specifications\” GB50693\’s.
- 5, the construction
- 5.1.1 Construction, the construction unit should design the actual construction of special programming and project documentation requirements and review the approval of construction, supervision units. Construction unit should carry out technical tests, construction workers and professional and technical training. 5.1,2 airgel insulation coating system design documents should be of special construction program and construction. 5.1.3 airgel insulation coating system, the materials used should be qualified productsPerformance certificates and test reports, system performance and variety of materials, specifications, design and performance should be consistent with the provisions of this Regulation. Materials should be required to approach the witness and sampling, and inspection reports should be provided. 5.1.4 Construction of airgel insulation coating finishing system temperature should not be below 5 ℃, and temperature to be accorded construction product specification requirements. Construction, air relative humidity not more than 85%. When the case of fog, level 6 or more windy weather and rain, should stop outdoor construction. 5.1.5 Security finishing construction airgel insulation coating system, labor protection and fire prevention measures should be the existing national standard \”Safety code for painting the painting process safety, ventilation and air Zheng of\” GB6514 and \”Safety code for painting the relevant provisions of security General \”GB7691, etc. implemented. 5.1.6 during construction and after construction should be prepared semi-finished product protection.
- 5.2.1 airgel insulation system for exterior coating, the former construction should meet the following requirements:
- The primary wall treatment and quality requirement is consistent with the present specification 4.3 .11 and provisions of Article 4.3.12;
5.1 General provisions before
5.2 Construction Preparation
surface of the base layer should be dried, there is adequate conservation, curing of the concrete base layer less than 28 days; conservation exterior insulation base layer less than 14 days; wiping gray leveling grassroots conservation period of not less than seven days;
outside the window and door openings should be passed inspection, Jiong hole size, location should be consistent with existing national standards \”hole size doors and windows series\” GB / T5824 and other relevant regulations and design requirements, window or door frame to be installed is attached, door frames and wall gap should have been sealed;
- facade installed equipment or piping should be fixed on the base wall, and should be sealed and waterproof ; ladder extending wall, downspouts, the attachment member embedded parts of an air conditioner, and other external and various embedded into the household line, connections should be installed, and the thickness of the insulation system go out reservation.
- 5.2.2 airgel insulation coating system for walls, before construction shall meet the following requirements:
- Processing the primary wall and shall comply with the quality requirements and regulations 4.3.11 4.3.12 predetermined article;
surface of the base layer should be dried, there is adequate conservation, curing concrete baseOf less than 28 days; heat curing the base layer less than 14 days; leveling plaster base layer less than 7 days of curing;
should be installed outside the windows and doors; plumbing pipes and decoration card needs, pendant and other embedded parts to be embedded is completed or left position; dark line electrical engineering, junction boxes and the like to be embedded is completed, and the threading work should be done in dark line.
5.2.3 airgel insulation coating systems store construction site should meet the following requirements:
Materials should be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated environment, the storage temperature should be 5 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ . Storage place to prevent direct sunlight, and shall comply with relevant state fire flammable goods.
- Materials shall species, lot number, colors are stacked.
- 5.2.4 finishing coating before application should be equipped with measuring instruments and equipment according to process requirements. 5.2.5 before large-scale construction, the site should be used in the same materials, construction practices and processes production model engineering, and construction was carried out before construction after confirming the relevant parties. Model projects should be retained until completion. 5.2.6 When the airgel insulation coating, the choice of the type and properties of airgel insulation coating should match the original finish layer when the renovation of old wall to be re-painted. Interfacial agent selected original finish layer, if necessary, treated to ensure the quality of the new coating. And should develop the old walls of the repair program.
- 5.3.1 airgel insulation should be sequentially performed \”primary treatment, putty, primer layer, middle coat, topcoat\” coating system construction, and shall meet the following requirements:
- construction of the coating material should be dry after only one step;
5.3 Construction Techniques
per pass should finish coating uniformly coating the layers should be combined with a solid material.
- 5.3.2 Primary treatment shall meet the following requirements:
- in the wall, roof and ceiling surfaces applying airgel insulation coating systems, to fill the gap should be reinforced, flatness repair; [ 123]
Primary surface should be cleaned;
when the substrate surface moisture content greater than 10%, should be dried to below 10%; the base layer when the surface moisture content less than or equal to 8%, water should be wet, dry and without water to the surface after the treatment with the hair for facades interface agent;
- When the base layer surface pH value greater than 10; water is appropriate alkali putty knife closed;
Base metal material surface should be clean and free of grease, rust, dust, burrs, debris, patent leather etc., should be used in multi-purpose rust and primer brushing process.
5.3.3 putty Scraping should meet the following requirements:
should be filled putty, stratified, knife coating layers is suitably 2 ~ 3. Each putty should not exceed the thickness of 2mm, putty between the base layer and inter layer should be firmly bonded putty;
- Construction of two putty interval should be determined according to the environmental temperature and humidity, and not less than 24h;
over the external walls of putty, to be used as reinforcing mesh layer paving;
after each channel should remove sanding dust putty, putty last to be polished smooth.
- 5.3.4 airgel insulation basecoat required product specification Stir by brush, roller or spray process is performed, applying the back coating should be uniform, full, or too thick to avoid brush drain brush. 5.3.5 by brush, roller or spray painting process is performed airgel insulation in construction, and shall meet the following requirements:
Scratch should stratified construction, each channel should not exceed the thickness of 1mm, between layers should be bonded firmly compacted;
construction of two time intervals should be determined according to the environmental temperature and humidity, and not less than 24h;
non airgel insulation in paint sanding, when high flatness requirements, should be painted after the completion of the construction of the airgel insulating putty applying a leveling.
5.3.6 airgel insulation topcoats construction should meet the following requirements:
The construction method should, construction season, temperature, humidity, and other conditions, by hand according to the product manual deployment product, adding a diluent or not free of water; same batch
- the same wall surface of the same color or the same job finishing application material;
is appropriate applicator roll coating, brushing or spraying for . Roll coating, and brushing should fully cover the bottom, the ghost-impermeable, uniform surface. Spray gun and coating viscosity should control pressure to maintain a uniform coating, is not open at the end, does not flow fall, uniform color.
5.3.7 facade finishing construction should be from top to bottom, after first Omo detail, construction materials finishing wall segment should be ruled seam (line), or downspouts to Yang angle boundary, and should do Stem the treatment site. 5.3.8 external wall construction process airgel insulation coating systems to comply with Table 5.3.8. Table 5.3.8 airgel insulation coating systems envelope construction step
- Step Name
- Primary treatment
1 [ 123]
- The crude putty knife
|Note: the surface layer can increase the number of passes needed brushing. 5.3.9 airgel insulation coating system construction is completed, the characteristics of the material should be conservation. Product protection measures should be taken based on product characteristics 5.3.10 after construction. 5.3.11 contaminated site should be removed when the coating material is not dry.|
|6.1.1 airgel insulation coating system acceptance should the current national standard \”Building Decoration Engineering Quality Acceptance\” GB50210, \”building energy-saving projects construction quality acceptance \”GB50411,\” construction finishing construction and acceptance of order \”JGJ / T29 and other relevant regulations. When the composition of the material 6.1.2 airgel insulation coating systems approach, it should provide product certification, factory inspectionInspection reports, inspection reports and other type within the validity period. Table 6.1,2 and should be required to carry out random re-inspection, the number of samples should comply check the amount of current national standard \”Building Energy Efficiency Project Construction Quality Acceptance\” GB 50411 for. Reinspection shall witness sampling inspection. Table 6.1.2 materials approach retesting item|
6.1.3 construction process should be carried out quality checks, covert project acceptance and acceptance inspection lot shall be energy-saving insulation sub-project inspection after construction is completed. 6.1.4 the following locations or concealed work content, and should have a detailed written records and the necessary image information:
|tests, by the construction program and construction techniques approved;||concealed work record and image data;|
other necessary information.
- inspection lot is divided
- 6.1.6 airgel insulation coating system should be consistent with existing national standards, \”Building Energy Efficiency Project Construction Quality Acceptance\” GB 50411 and \”Building Decoration Engineering Quality inspectionIncome standard \”GB 50210 of the relevant provisions.
- 6.2.1 airgel insulation coating systems composed of a material variety, type, and performance should meet the design requirements. Inspection method: check product certification, factory test reports and system type inspection report within the validity period, the quality approach reinspection reports and other documents. 6.2.2 Liquid putty nano insulation, airgel dedicated basecoat, after painting and airgel insulation airgel insulation topcoats approach, the sampling site should be required to retest the present specification 6.1.2 . Inspection methods: random sampling inspection, inspection reinspection report. After the completion of the construction 6.2.3 airgel insulation coating system should be carried out on-site inspection, on-site detection value of not less than 90% of the design value. Number tests: with the manufacturers, the same variety of products, according to the area of the wall hole after deducting doors, the reinspection should be within 20000m2 1; when increasing the area, should be increased by 1 for each additional 10000m2 times. With the project, with construction units while multiple unit construction project (construction group), can be aggregated insulation wall sampling area. 6.2.4 airgel insulation coating systems according to the requirements of the design and construction scheme of construction of the base layer prior to processing, the processed base layer should meet the requirements of construction scheme. Test method: control design and construction program observe the inspection; verification acceptance of concealed work record. Check the number: a full inspection. 6.2.5 airgel insulation coating system design and construction practices should be consistent with the requirements of this regulation of construction, and construction should be construction program. Test method: control design and construction program observe the inspection; construction records verification and acceptance of concealed work record. Methods entity site inspection or sampling inspection of energy-saving construction cut if necessary. Check the number: a full inspection. 6.2.6 Number of inspection for each inspection lot checks at least 3, construction airgel insulation coating system should meet the following requirements: 1 system with the grass roots must be bonded firmly, no peeling and hollowing phenomenon. Inspection method: the verification inspection records concealed work. 2 in the coating of thick airgel insulation thickness should meet the design requirements. Inspection method: the verification inspection records concealed works, check with a measuring tape. Color 6.2.7 Painting works, color, pattern should meet the design requirements. Inspection method: observation.6.2.8 Painting works should finish evenly, firmly bonded, not holidays, through the end, cracking, peeling and dusting. Inspection method: observe; hand-touch inspection. 6.3 General item 6.3.1 airgel insulation coating systems and with other decoration materials should be consistent with the adapter member, the interface should be clear. Inspection method: observation. Quantity Inspection: full inspection. 6.3.2 envelope surface of the airgel insulation quality paint finishing systems and test methods comply with the requirements of Table 6.3,2. Airgel insulation system with a surface coating and finishing quality test methods 6.3.2 inner envelope
6.2 Master Xu mesh
- test method
- was observed
|is not allowed||was observed||3|
|was observed||5||Stem seams at significantly priming|
|cracking||is not allowed|
|6.3.4 coating airgel insulation system construction tolerances and test methods should meet specified in table 6.3.4. Table 6.3.4 airgel insulation coating system for construction tolerances and test methods||item|
|Test method [123 ]|
|the present specification terms Description|